Even though all cars depreciate over time, some cars keep more of their value for longer than others. If you are looking for a quality used vehicle, here are some of the cars that retain their value better than the competition. These values are based on Kelley Blue Book’s estimates.
- Toyota Tacoma. At the top of the list is this sturdy, versatile pickup. KBB estimates that after about five years, a Tacoma will still be worth about 61.1 percent of its original value.
- Toyota Tundra. Here is another great pickup truck that can handle tough jobs and keep going. It is expected to retain about 54.2 percent of its value after five years.
- Toyota 4Runner. When you need a capable SUV, the 4Runner is one of the best. After five years, its resale value will average 54.2 percent of its original purchase price.
- Jeep® Wrangler. If your plans include off-road adventures, there is no better choice than the iconic Wrangler. A five-year-old model is estimated to be worth about 54.1 percent.
- GMC Sierra. This sophisticated truck shows off its capabilities by keeping 51.9 percent of its MRSP after five years.
- Chevrolet Silverado. The Silverado has long been known for its longevity, which helps it keep 50.4 percent of its sticker price at five years old.
JAB Automotive has plenty of used cars that are worth every penny you pay. Stop by today to see our current inventory.