Now that summer is here and the kids are home from school, you need to find some ways to fill your days. Going to the park is a great way to burn off some energy and have some fun. Here are some of the best parks in Old Bridge, New Jersey.
- Old Bridge Waterfront Park. If you want to spend a day at the beach, Old Bridge Waterfront Park is an ideal spot. This beautiful park is accessible via Paul’s Beach, Laurence Harbor, or Pirate’s Cove in Cliffwood Beach.
- Veteran’s Park. This 33-acre park features softball fields, a walking trail, a playground, a soccer field, two lighted basketball courts, and tennis and handball courts.
- Raritan Bay Waterfront Park. Spend a day on the water at this park. Along with the beach, you can enjoy a handball court, a basketball court, a playground, and fishing jetties.
- Geick Park. Pack a picnic and spend the day at Geick Park located on Route 516. The kids will love playing on the playground, or you can play sand volleyball or basketball. This park also has a sensory garden and a concession building.
- South Old Bridge. This small park is ideal for a quick afternoon outing. It has a small playground and a Community Center.
We hope you and your family have a pleasant, relaxing summer at these parks. For all your summer car care needs or to upgrade to a new ride, visit JAB Automotive.